HSRoute AntiSkid Standard
- Sold in 25kg drums (approx 16 litres)
- 1-component solvent borne
- Available in various colours
- Texture for antiskid (fine version also available)
- Typically values of SRT = 70
- Easy to apply by spray (airless), roller or brush
- High opacity
- Fast drying and very durable
- Ultra-low VOC's
HSRoute Fine is a textured 1-component solvent-borne antiskid paint with a low content of organic solvents. It's suitable for airless spray application as well as by roller, brush or squeegee on to concrete and bituminous surfaces, it cures in around 30 mins when applied at a typical film thickness of 800 - 1500 μm.
Available in a range of colours, HS Route offers a hard-wearing, simple one-pack solution for traffic markings and decorative area markings where pedestrian antiskid is required.